While constructing my project I worked with limiting technologies. This was the first time I had used a proffessional camera which meant I had to experiment with the settings and the way I used the camera. When using the camera in a dark area it automatically changed to make the image brighter. I had also never used photoshop before this project. For me this was a struggle as at first I found photoshop complicated to use. Through out my project I found that I could use different techniques to improve my image. For example I had to work out how to use the cropping tool to crop the main image for my front cover.
The prelimenary task helped me to prepare for my main project as this was the time I got to experiment with photoshop and using the technology. If I was going to do this project again personally I believe I could of planned my front cover thoroughly as I found making my front cover the most difficult. Although I believe I have made successful progression.