Monday 9 May 2011

EVALUATION ! - Who would be the audience for your media product & how did you attract/address your audience?

For my project I have created character profiles of what my target audience would look like further down on my blog.

http://bethshannon1333.blogspot.com/2011/02/character-profile.html

For my target audience I wanted to appeal to both genders. I aimed my magazine at working class people. I did this by having the price of magazine at £3.00. I chose my price by researching existing magazines. At my audience research I asked closed questions in the form of a questionnaire. I recorded my results by making pie charts.


I also asked some open questions in the form of a questionnaire. I prefered the closed questionnaire as I got precise answers and I felt some of the audience did not answer my open questionnaire clearly. I have recorded my results.



I also asked open questions in the form of an interview.
Here is my interview :

No comments:

Post a Comment