Tuesday 15 February 2011

Character Profile !

When making my music magazine I had to decide who my target audience would be. To get this perfect I decided to make character profiles and get in the minds of members of my target audience. Also doing this would make my music magazine seem more relistic.

Character Profile 1 - The female audience ! 

- I would expect them to love hanging out with their friends and having a good laugh.

- I would expect them to shop in River Island, Topshop, New Look.

- When they went on holiday I would expect them to love sunbathing in the sun.

- I would expect them to get along with their family & appreciate everything.














This is what I would expect my female audience to look like.

Character Profile 2 - The male audience

- I would expect them to like hanging out with their friends.

- I would expect them to shop in topman, all saints, river island.

- I would expect them to appreciate girls.

- I would expect them to wear jeans or trendy pants.















This is what I would expect my male audience to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment