Wednesday 9 February 2011

Section 1 - The Introduction














This was one of minor changes I decided to change. For my two images on the right of my magazine I decided to put black borders around them to make them stand out and to add a little extra to the magazine cover.
Another change I did was:
I decided to change the main image I used, I did not use my original idea as it was difficult to cut out and make the edges smooth in photoshop.














While making my magazine I experimented with different fonts. In my original idea I wanted the main title and the article title to be different fonts. Although in my opininion I thought my magazine cover looked more proffessional having these two titles the same font.

Here are my final results for making my school magazine.

Front cover





















Contents Page

No comments:

Post a Comment