Wednesday 16 February 2011

Research - DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD !

Before making my music magazine I am going to research double page spreads of exsisting magazines to give me some inspiration.














This is the first double page spread I am going to look at for my research. On this double page spread the image is the main focus with hardly little text. For my project I could not choose this option as it has to be two pages of text. For this double page spread they have decided to do an article about the band whether Will - i - am will go solo. For the image they have blurred three members and kept Will - i - am bright and in normal colour. This is to represent that he is the main focus. The title of the article is written in a robotic style font which links to the bands personality as there new album is very robotic. The main colours used on this double page spread are brown's & beige's. This could imply mystery.














This is the second double page spread I am going to look at. This double page spread is very hectic as there is hardly any blank spaces. A main image is used as the background to one page. The main colours are red, beige and grey which would represent the colours of rock. Again there is hardly any text on this double page spread which would not link to my project. For this double page spread they have decided to do an interview as the main story.

No comments:

Post a Comment